Manaus Kit: Macucu Lunch Bag & Amazontella Jams
Our beautiful Macucu bag + 1 Cupuaçu Jam and 1 Chocolate Spread with Cupuaçu
Plant 1 tree in the Amazon Rainforest while gifting your favorite person with our eco-stylish lunch bag and the amazing Cupuaçu dreams from Amazontella
Cupuaçu jam: irresistible jam made with cupuaçu, a rich and delicious fruit - exotic - kind of tart, not too sweet. One of the most aromatic fruits, gold in color, bright flavor. Pair with: • All cheese varieties like creamy cheese or Camembert; and strong cheeses such as Manchego or Gouda, cheese bread, or a simple toast.
Cupuaçu Jam & Chocolate Cream: the acidity of the exotic cupuaçu with our unforgettable Belgian chocolate cream pairs very well with an English muffin, a warm butter croissant, or a simple toast.
What is cupuaçu?
Cupuacu is a delicious melon-sized fruit with a creamy pulp. It comes from the Amazon Rainforest in the northern parts of Brazil. It is considered one of the most nutritionally beneficial superfruits, with vitamins B1, B2, B3 (niacin) fatty and amino acids, and at least nine antioxidants including vitamin A and C. We heard that does wonders for the skin. As a cousin of the Cocoa fruit, the Cupuaçu has a tropical flavor with a hint of chocolate.
- This is an insulated lunch bag soft and ergonomic, measuring 9.45W x 4.72D x 8.66H, ideal for taking lunches, snacks, and drinks. Fits 2 large food containers, or 2 small bento box + 2 small bottles.
- With a capacity of 7L, the insulated lunch bag keeps your food and drinks cold and warm for hours.
- It has an antibacterial interior pocket for cutlery or ice pack, external pocket with zipper for phone, keys or small accessories, and a detachable shoulder strap included for easy carrying.
- Made of vegan leather & cotton. In order to minimize our impact on the environment, reduce our carbon footprint and restore nature, we are planting a tree in the Amazon Rainforest with our NGO partner S.O.S Amazonia for every lunch bag purchased. Do you know that planting trees are the most efficient way to tackle climate change?
- A beautiful blend of the Brazilian vibes, this lunch bag is inspired by the beauty of the Amazon Rainforest and illustrated by the a Brazilian pattern designer
- Made without chemicals, the insulated lining is 100% food-safe, recyclable, antibacterial, odor-free, and easy to clean. NO PVC, BPA, PEVA, phthalate, lead, aluminum.
- Made in a small atelier (studio) in Sao Paulo, our bags are ethically manufactured by women, helping them to improve their lives by providing fair wages and a healthy work environment, as well as supporting local and small suppliers.
- 100% Plastic-Free packaging, the lunch bag is shipped in a compostable bag and packed in a reusable Eco-bag with a plantable tag of basil seeds, as a small incentive for you to create life instead of trash.
- Born for a cause, we are committed to restore the Amazon rainforest by planting trees and providing for the local communities as well as preserving the biggest biodiversity in the world with our NGO partner S.O.S Amazonia. Get to know them here