Why we love it
- A beautiful blend of the Brazilian vibes, this lunch bag is inspired by the beauty of the Amazon Rainforest and illustrated by the a Brazilian pattern designer
- Made without chemicals, the insulated lining is 100% food-safe, recyclable, antibacterial, odor-free, and easy to clean. NO PVC, BPA, PEVA, phthalate, lead, aluminum.
- Made in a small atelier (studio) in Sao Paulo, our bags are ethically manufactured by women, helping them to improve their lives by providing fair wages and a healthy work environment, as well as supporting local and small suppliers.
- 100% Plastic-Free packaging, the lunch bag is shipped in a compostable bag and packed in a reusable Eco-bag with a plantable tag of basil seeds, as a small incentive for you to create life instead of trash.
- Born for a cause, we are committed to restore the Amazon rainforest by planting trees and providing for the local communities as well as preserving the biggest biodiversity in the world with our NGO partner S.O.S Amazonia. Get to know them here