Amazônia Organic Cotton T-Shirt
The exclusive t-shirt Amazônia from our mini-capsule collection We Are Amazônia features a print of the word Amazônia, which means Amazon Rainforest in Portuguese. Made with 100% certified organic cotton (GOTS) in off-white, and the print in the Pantone color of the Amazon Rainforest, this t-shirt was designed for any gender and style. The rule is to be comfortable.
The back of the t-shirt comes with another exclusive print with the keywords of the Amazon Rainforest as well as with the hashtag of the campaign and the purpose of the cause.
We are pleased to announce that this t-shirt was created in honor of the Amazon Rainforest Day, which falls on September 5th. For every t-shirt purchased, we will plant 5 trees in the Amazon in partnership with S.O.S Amazônia, one of the oldest non-profit organizations in the Amazon Rainforest that promotes the conservation of biodiversity and the growth of environmental awareness in the rainforest.
100% Plastic-Free Package
The t-shirt comes in 100% plastic-free packaging, featuring a recycled non-woven tote bag, a plantable tag (with daisy flower seeds), and shipped in a 100% compostable package.
- 100% Organic Cotton GOTS
- Responsibly made in Brazil.
- The fabric is treated with by-product rice husk
- Wash at or below 40⁰. Line dry in the shade. Iron low. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry (if you do, especially warm or hot, keep in mind that the t-shirt might shrink. Do not dry clean.
• Fabric is made in Brazil by Aradefe
• Made of 100% Certified Organic Cotton (GOTS)
• 5 trees donated to the Amazon Rainforest for every purchase in partnership with S.O.S Amazonia
This size guide is used as a general guideline to assist you find your size. If any of your measurements is on the borderline between two sizes, you can pick the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
- Chest: measure at the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: With your arm bent slightly, measure the fullest part of your arm.